Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Writing task

 This week's writing task was that we had to write a story containing 5 certain words, as well as being over 100 words. The words were 'Evacuate, Red, Urgent, Industry & Afraid'. Here is the story.

The 15 foot monster.

As the alarms blared, red lights filled the halls.

The speaker’s were screaming the word “EVACUATE” over and over.

Many of the workers were afraid, others were making an effort to get to the exit.

As I turn a corner, I see it. A huge, 15 foot tall bear was running down

the hall towards me, chasing a handful of workers that knew their time had come.

I turned the other way and started sprinting towards the second exit.I wasn’t a quarter way down the hall before I hear the screams and yells of the

workers behind me.

My phone buzzes and out of the speaker I hear, “Urgent. Urgent.”

It was quiet, considering I could hear it over the roars and growls.

I got out the door just in time for the roof to collapse behind me.

I had escaped.

I never thought I would be so happy to see the Industry infected city in front of

my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!