Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Sleep & exercise for teens.

 1. Healthy food for teenagers

Food is a very important part of a healthy diet. Its just as important as the exercise itself, because if you exercise then just sit down to eat junk food, you'll make all the weight back! Here is a slideshow showing a possible health diet for the week.

2. Sleep - how much do you need?

Sleep is also very important in a healthy life. Not only does the amount of sleep you get that effects how you feel, its also the quality. Eg, a nice pillow, mattress, comfortable blankets etc. The recommended amount of sleep is 8 - 10 hours a night. Thoughts in your mind also effect how you sleep. If you have nice, simple thoughts you will most likely get a good sleep. While, if you have bad, stressful thoughts, it may not be so nice. Remember, a good exercise requires a good nights rest!

3. Exercise itself.

Exercise can happen in many different ways. For example, running. Its simple but nice. Going on a small run everyday can be nice for your body. Another example is the gym. Going to the gym has to be one of the most popular places to workout. Even if its your very fist time working out, there's something for everyone of any skill set. You can lift weights, run on treadmills and so much more. If you want to learn a bit more than I can tell you, watch this short video about exercise > Link. Or if you want a proper exercise video, watch this one here > Link

Remember, a good exercise life takes good dedication!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!